linen, this little dress is perfect on it's own with a simple top underneath.
Gorgeous Golden Olive colour, pretty flutter sleeves and big bow to finish it all off.
Fully adjustable straps means that your little girl can keep wearing this little dress as she grows.
100% linen, cotton lined.
Highly versatile and designed for wearing all-year-round.
Wear on its own in summer or with a long-sleeve top underneath and cute pair of tights or knee-high socks on cooler months of the year.
My Little Sunshine dress also comes in pretty Peach and golden Acorn.
Designed in New Zealand.
Why Choose 100% Linen?
1. This beautifully-textured natural fibre fabric is suitable for every season! It’s cool to the touch making your girl sweat 30% less than if wearing cotton in summer. In winter linen traps heat in, making your little darling very comfy.
2. Linen is one of the most eco-friendly materials around, made from the resilient flax plant that grows happily in poor quality soil and requires far less water than plants such as cotton. It’s also fully recyclable and biodegradable. It’s sustainable fashion at its best.
3. It's super durable! This incredible fabric has twice the strength of cotton AND has incredible antibacterial properties, making it hypoallergenic as it does not breed bacteria like other fabrics easily can.
4. Linen is very long lasting. Not only does it get softer with every wash, but if properly looked after your linen pieces can literally be passed down for generations. How cool would it be to have your great-granddaughter wear your little girl’s favourite dress.
5. And finally, it’s comfortable and absolutely gorgeous! No other fabric is closer to nature than linen, so we are totally obsessed.